[ locale string ]
Nuke's In Europe
Our man Zach McDonald is over in Belgium. The action there should soon heat up, even as the temperatures continue to plummet (even by Belgian standards) in what is traditionally known as the Christmas Cross week. Zach will continue the racing with the EuroCross Camp run by the head USA Cycling's Cyclocross Development Director Geoff Proctor. Our pal "Tom Robertson" stopped by the office a few weeks ago and slyly dropped the hint that he would be there shooting photos. Check out his website as well as click through for a few photos that he sent through of our man Zach racing in Belgium.
Classic Cycle, Zach's hometown shop, is having their annual Send a Kid to Europe Fundraiser to help with travel expenses over in Europe. This "kid" is the kid we call Nuke. Head over to the Rapha-FOCUS site for more details, or find your way up to Bainbridge Island for the festivities. While we are on the subject of Nuke here, pick up the latest copy of Velonews for the feature Sitting In which is all about Zach this month and uses that classic photo of him pointing to the camera as he crosses the finish line in Colorado. Fantastic stuff and Good Luck to Zach in Europe.
740 Winslow Way East
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!