Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Nobeyama Cyclocross Race
Rapha presents the Nobeyama Cyclocross Race on Sunday 31 Oct. Located at an elevation of 1375m (4500 ft), Nobeyama is the highest village in Japan. It has the highest train station, kindergarden, schools, and of course bike shop, Yatsugatake Bicycle Studio, home of Rapha Japan.
With cheap international flights, local tourism has diminished and skiing is no longer the activity of choice. This farming village with a population of 3500 located at the bottom of the 9500ft Yatsugatake Mountain is the perfect location for cycling, and the race is a first small step towards making it a cycling destination.
This inaugural cyclocross race is put on by the local tourist organization and Rapha is here to support this great event. Molly Cameron is here from Portland, Oregon to take on eight time Japanese champion, Keiichi Tsujiura, and other top Japanese cross racers. The course tape is pink and black, the cowbells are pink of course, and waffles and hot wine will be provided. Mother Nature will be throwing in an approaching typhoon for added spectacle.
The singlespeed and Elite Men's events will be broadcast live with four cameras, so please join us from all over the world to watch here
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq