Special Edition Tour De France Half Jacket 2.0 XL Sunglasses
See more at Oakley »
They endure thousands of miles of grueling pain and exhaustion that would crush lesser souls. Their hearts squeeze blood nearly a million times, and their legs generate enough cumulative watts of power to light an entire city. They are the elite who compete in the ultimate test of human endurance, the Tour de France. This special edition eyewear honors the riders of cycling’s greatest competition.
Half Jacket™ 2.0 is an interchangeable lens design that lets riders adapt their vision to changing light, and the XLJ edition is engineered with extended lens coverage. That means you’ll enjoy a greater field of view, as well as improved protection against sun, wind and impact. The included Black Iridium® lenses reduce glare and balance light transmission to help you maintain color recognition. They’re formulated to optimize vision in bright sun, and with additional optional lenses, you can arm yourself for a full range of light conditions.
The French flag was the inspiration behind our choice of blue for the Unobtainium® in the stems of the Polished Black O Matter® frame. Unobtainium is engineered to increase grip when you sweat, so you’ll have a comfortable fit that stays in place when it’s time for a race sprint. We saluted the yellow of the official TdF logo by adding a stripe of color to the metal icons, and for even more customization, the emblem of the Tour is laser etched at the corner of the lens. A custom Microclear™ bag is included for frame storage and lens cleaning.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Unobtainium® components that increase grip when you sweat
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
- Semi-rimless design for open downward view
- Interchangeable lens design to optimize performance in any environment
- High Definition Optics® for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meet all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- XYZ Optics® to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- 8.75 base lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Included Black Iridium lenses that reduce glare and balance vision for bright sun
- Includes custom Microclear bag
- Discounts are not available on Team Sky Partner products. Usage of discount codes and tokens will be blocked at the checkout for orders containing these items.
- Due to their bulky nature, Team Sky Partner products may ship separately from other Rapha items in your order.
- Shipping lead times on Team Sky Partner components vary, and are likely to exceed the standard Rapha shipping timelines.
- Team Sky Partner products are not eligible for repair under the standard Rapha repair service.
- We are unable to ship this product to following countries: United States, Canada, Australia, Japan