We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Night of the Living Dude
Whilst being sponsored by two lead supporters (and the creators) of the Nocturne Series, a win at these events has eluded the Rapha Condor Sharp boys since its 2007 inception. This weekend changed all of that, with a phenomenal win by Kristian House in Edinburgh. He held his lead for almost a dozen laps and crossed the finish line with a 36 second advantage. A just reward for 'The Dude' who has been laying the hammer down all season.
The Edinburgh Nocturne, in its second year, was once again a stellar event, jam packed with racing, exhibitors and passing stag do's. The Rapha H Van Mk.1 even made the 800 mile trip from London and back, unscathed.
The last race of the Nocturne Series is Blackpool, August 21st, where we are hoping to see our team take home another win.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…