We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Newton in Motion
You'd have to ask Rapha Condor's Chris Newton himself if he bears any relation to Sir Isaac Newton, the man who described the three laws of motion and the theory of gravity. Regardless, Chris Newton tested such theories to full effect last week at the National Track Championships in Manchester. He firstly grabbed gold in the Scratch race with some aggressive sprinting (for the seventh year in a row) and then claimed top spot on the podium again in the Points race. Having witnessed the man racing first hand in the velodrome I will say he is a class act on a track bike. The Olympic Bronze medallist will now be looking to continue this momentum at the following Track World Cup Series. Congratulations, Mr. Newton.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.