We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Newton in Motion
You'd have to ask Rapha Condor's Chris Newton himself if he bears any relation to Sir Isaac Newton, the man who described the three laws of motion and the theory of gravity. Regardless, Chris Newton tested such theories to full effect last week at the National Track Championships in Manchester. He firstly grabbed gold in the Scratch race with some aggressive sprinting (for the seventh year in a row) and then claimed top spot on the podium again in the Points race. Having witnessed the man racing first hand in the velodrome I will say he is a class act on a track bike. The Olympic Bronze medallist will now be looking to continue this momentum at the following Track World Cup Series. Congratulations, Mr. Newton.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.