We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Newton in Motion
You'd have to ask Rapha Condor's Chris Newton himself if he bears any relation to Sir Isaac Newton, the man who described the three laws of motion and the theory of gravity. Regardless, Chris Newton tested such theories to full effect last week at the National Track Championships in Manchester. He firstly grabbed gold in the Scratch race with some aggressive sprinting (for the seventh year in a row) and then claimed top spot on the podium again in the Points race. Having witnessed the man racing first hand in the velodrome I will say he is a class act on a track bike. The Olympic Bronze medallist will now be looking to continue this momentum at the following Track World Cup Series. Congratulations, Mr. Newton.
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.