We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Newton's Laws of Motion
You'd have to ask Chris Newton himself if he bears any relation to Sir Isaac Newton, the man who described the three laws of motion and the theory of gravity. Regardless, Chris Newton tested such theories to full effect last week at the National Track Championships in Manchester. He firstly grabbed gold in the Scratch race with some aggressive sprinting (for the seventh year in a row) and then claimed top spot on the podium again in the Points race with maximum velocity. Having witnessed the man racing first hand in a Points race I will say he is a class act on a track bike. The Olympic Bronze medallist will now be looking to continue this momentum at the following Track World Cup Series. Congratulations, Mr. Newton.
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0