[ locale string ]
New Season Products
Rapha's latest range brings new innovations, updated classics and reworked favourites. Each product has been created specifically for male and female road cyclists and developed with meticulous attention to detail. Using the finest components and state-of-the-art technical fabrics, Rapha create products with the highest levels of comfort and performance, however testing the conditions.
See the ranges:
Training and Racing
Rapha’s training and racing collection for autumn and winter has been designed to cope with the harshest conditions yet. The range combines updated favourites with exciting new products, and highlights include the new Deep Winter Tights and upgraded Winter Jersey.
A stylish new collection designed for hard all-day riding. Providing maximum comfort without compromising on functionality, among the highlights is the new Tweed Softshell, high-performance Jeans and luxurious knitted merino jerseys.
Rapha + Paul Smith
A sophistiated range of city riding apparel and accessories combining the design genius of Paul Smith with trademark Rapha innovation and performance.
Following the success of Rapha’s first collection for women, the new autumn winter range now incorporates more classic Rapha products tailored specifically for women riders. New additions include the Classic Softshell Jacket and Long Sleeve Jersey.
The Cross Jersey and 3/4 Bibs have been developed to help you charge through the field quickly and comfortably and feature the tricolour of the Rapha-Focus 'cross team.
Created to protect your skin against the elements using the aromatic plants and herbs that grow on the slopes of Mont Ventoux.
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX