Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
New Season Products
Rapha's latest range brings new innovations, updated classics and reworked favourites. Each product has been created specifically for male and female road cyclists and developed with meticulous attention to detail. Using the finest components and state-of-the-art technical fabrics, Rapha create products with the highest levels of comfort and performance, however testing the conditions.
See the ranges:
Training and Racing
Rapha’s training and racing collection for autumn and winter has been designed to cope with the harshest conditions yet. The range combines updated favourites with exciting new products, and highlights include the new Deep Winter Tights and upgraded Winter Jersey.
A stylish new collection designed for hard all-day riding. Providing maximum comfort without compromising on functionality, among the highlights is the new Tweed Softshell, high-performance Jeans and luxurious knitted merino jerseys.
Rapha + Paul Smith
A sophistiated range of city riding apparel and accessories combining the design genius of Paul Smith with trademark Rapha innovation and performance.
Following the success of Rapha’s first collection for women, the new autumn winter range now incorporates more classic Rapha products tailored specifically for women riders. New additions include the Classic Softshell Jacket and Long Sleeve Jersey.
The Cross Jersey and 3/4 Bibs have been developed to help you charge through the field quickly and comfortably and feature the tricolour of the Rapha-Focus 'cross team.
Created to protect your skin against the elements using the aromatic plants and herbs that grow on the slopes of Mont Ventoux.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb