[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
New Season Products
Rapha's latest range brings new innovations, updated classics and reworked favourites. Each product has been created specifically for male and female road cyclists and developed with meticulous attention to detail. Using the finest components and state-of-the-art technical fabrics, Rapha create products with the highest levels of comfort and performance, however testing the conditions.
See the ranges:
Training and Racing
Rapha’s training and racing collection for autumn and winter has been designed to cope with the harshest conditions yet. The range combines updated favourites with exciting new products, and highlights include the new Deep Winter Tights and upgraded Winter Jersey.
A stylish new collection designed for hard all-day riding. Providing maximum comfort without compromising on functionality, among the highlights is the new Tweed Softshell, high-performance Jeans and luxurious knitted merino jerseys.
Rapha + Paul Smith
A sophistiated range of city riding apparel and accessories combining the design genius of Paul Smith with trademark Rapha innovation and performance.
Following the success of Rapha’s first collection for women, the new autumn winter range now incorporates more classic Rapha products tailored specifically for women riders. New additions include the Classic Softshell Jacket and Long Sleeve Jersey.
The Cross Jersey and 3/4 Bibs have been developed to help you charge through the field quickly and comfortably and feature the tricolour of the Rapha-Focus 'cross team.
Created to protect your skin against the elements using the aromatic plants and herbs that grow on the slopes of Mont Ventoux.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS