Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
New Season Products
Rapha's latest range brings new innovations, updated classics and reworked favourites. Each product has been created specifically for male and female road cyclists and developed with meticulous attention to detail. Using the finest components and state-of-the-art technical fabrics, Rapha create products with the highest levels of comfort and performance, however testing the conditions.
See the ranges:
Training and Racing
Rapha’s training and racing collection for autumn and winter has been designed to cope with the harshest conditions yet. The range combines updated favourites with exciting new products, and highlights include the new Deep Winter Tights and upgraded Winter Jersey.
A stylish new collection designed for hard all-day riding. Providing maximum comfort without compromising on functionality, among the highlights is the new Tweed Softshell, high-performance Jeans and luxurious knitted merino jerseys.
Rapha + Paul Smith
A sophistiated range of city riding apparel and accessories combining the design genius of Paul Smith with trademark Rapha innovation and performance.
Following the success of Rapha’s first collection for women, the new autumn winter range now incorporates more classic Rapha products tailored specifically for women riders. New additions include the Classic Softshell Jacket and Long Sleeve Jersey.
The Cross Jersey and 3/4 Bibs have been developed to help you charge through the field quickly and comfortably and feature the tricolour of the Rapha-Focus 'cross team.
Created to protect your skin against the elements using the aromatic plants and herbs that grow on the slopes of Mont Ventoux.
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq