[ locale string ]
New Season Products
Rapha's latest range brings new innovations, updated classics and reworked favourites. Each product has been created specifically for male and female road cyclists and developed with meticulous attention to detail. Using the finest components and state-of-the-art technical fabrics, Rapha create products with the highest levels of comfort and performance, however testing the conditions.
See the ranges:
Training and Racing
Rapha’s training and racing collection for autumn and winter has been designed to cope with the harshest conditions yet. The range combines updated favourites with exciting new products, and highlights include the new Deep Winter Tights and upgraded Winter Jersey.
A stylish new collection designed for hard all-day riding. Providing maximum comfort without compromising on functionality, among the highlights is the new Tweed Softshell, high-performance Jeans and luxurious knitted merino jerseys.
Rapha + Paul Smith
A sophistiated range of city riding apparel and accessories combining the design genius of Paul Smith with trademark Rapha innovation and performance.
Following the success of Rapha’s first collection for women, the new autumn winter range now incorporates more classic Rapha products tailored specifically for women riders. New additions include the Classic Softshell Jacket and Long Sleeve Jersey.
The Cross Jersey and 3/4 Bibs have been developed to help you charge through the field quickly and comfortably and feature the tricolour of the Rapha-Focus 'cross team.
Created to protect your skin against the elements using the aromatic plants and herbs that grow on the slopes of Mont Ventoux.
- @FelixEnglish11 and @Ed_Clancy take 1st and 3rd @themilkraceuk tonight in Nottingham. Well done boys!
- @nataliesmith91 @FelixEnglish11 @Ed_Clancy He is, his flight was on time and he's homeward bound...for 1 night at least!
- Men of the Ras 2013 with @anpostras Race Director Tony (TC) Cambell. 3 virgins amongst them as well! http://t.co/gruuCAhJP0
- RT @MiBsponsor: Peter Sagan is not the only wheelie specialist http://t.co/POmH3biMSl
- @sticky_bottle comp winner @AlanLyne before his day out at the @anpostras with the @raphacondor JLT Team. http://t.co/5LdBeK9lgL
- Well done to @AlanLyne who won through @sticky_bottle a day in the @raphacondor JLT team car for the last stage of the @anpostras
- Last Night: http://t.co/K8ZACmUGGK
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!