We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
New Luggage Range
The new Rapha luggage range is now available. This exciting new collection of technical riding packs and accessories, includes a makeover for the Rapha backpack, as well as a new Race Bag, Wash Bag, Tote Bag and two sizes of a new Shoulder Bag.
The philosophy behind the range was to create products that, like all things Rapha, combined exceptional function and performance with a pared down aesthetic. This eventually led us to James Holliday, a specialist designer who has previously collaborated with other luxury brands including Marc Jacobs and Longchamp.
After extensive research and development, including countless trims, linings, even zip pullers, the result is a collection designed for every aspect of a rider’s lifestyle. Key characteristics across the range include robust, weather-resistant materials and inspired functional details, all brought together with distinctive monochrome Rapha styling.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN