[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
New Luggage Range
The new Rapha luggage range is now available. This exciting new collection of technical riding packs and accessories, includes a makeover for the Rapha backpack, as well as a new Race Bag, Wash Bag, Tote Bag and two sizes of a new Shoulder Bag.
The philosophy behind the range was to create products that, like all things Rapha, combined exceptional function and performance with a pared down aesthetic. This eventually led us to James Holliday, a specialist designer who has previously collaborated with other luxury brands including Marc Jacobs and Longchamp.
After extensive research and development, including countless trims, linings, even zip pullers, the result is a collection designed for every aspect of a rider’s lifestyle. Key characteristics across the range include robust, weather-resistant materials and inspired functional details, all brought together with distinctive monochrome Rapha styling.
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX