Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
New Luggage Range
The new Rapha luggage range is now available. This exciting new collection of technical riding packs and accessories, includes a makeover for the Rapha backpack, as well as a new Race Bag, Wash Bag, Tote Bag and two sizes of a new Shoulder Bag.
The philosophy behind the range was to create products that, like all things Rapha, combined exceptional function and performance with a pared down aesthetic. This eventually led us to James Holliday, a specialist designer who has previously collaborated with other luxury brands including Marc Jacobs and Longchamp.
After extensive research and development, including countless trims, linings, even zip pullers, the result is a collection designed for every aspect of a rider’s lifestyle. Key characteristics across the range include robust, weather-resistant materials and inspired functional details, all brought together with distinctive monochrome Rapha styling.
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!