We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
New Luggage Range
The new Rapha luggage range is now available. This exciting new collection of technical riding packs and accessories, includes a makeover for the Rapha backpack, as well as a new Race Bag, Wash Bag, Tote Bag and two sizes of a new Shoulder Bag.
The philosophy behind the range was to create products that, like all things Rapha, combined exceptional function and performance with a pared down aesthetic. This eventually led us to James Holliday, a specialist designer who has previously collaborated with other luxury brands including Marc Jacobs and Longchamp.
After extensive research and development, including countless trims, linings, even zip pullers, the result is a collection designed for every aspect of a rider’s lifestyle. Key characteristics across the range include robust, weather-resistant materials and inspired functional details, all brought together with distinctive monochrome Rapha styling.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…