[ locale string ]
New Luggage Range
The new Rapha luggage range is now available. This exciting new collection of technical riding packs and accessories, includes a makeover for the Rapha backpack, as well as a new Race Bag, Wash Bag, Tote Bag and two sizes of a new Shoulder Bag.
The philosophy behind the range was to create products that, like all things Rapha, combined exceptional function and performance with a pared down aesthetic. This eventually led us to James Holliday, a specialist designer who has previously collaborated with other luxury brands including Marc Jacobs and Longchamp.
After extensive research and development, including countless trims, linings, even zip pullers, the result is a collection designed for every aspect of a rider’s lifestyle. Key characteristics across the range include robust, weather-resistant materials and inspired functional details, all brought together with distinctive monochrome Rapha styling.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS