[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
New A/W 09 Range Preview
Over the last few weeks we have been giving you some sneak peeks of the new Autumn/Winter range. Today we reveal some of the new product names soon to be launched. Keep your eye on the Rapha Blog and weekly email for more news.
Rapha Rain Jacket
Tested across the route of the Tour of California and beyond by the Rapha Continental riders, the Rapha Rain Jacket offers the highest performance in the wettest conditions. Designed to keep you dry on the bike, the Rain Jacket is constructed with rain-proof panels. A lighter material is used for the side panels that extend up the inside of the arm for maximum breathability. It is entirely windproof with a long cut tail and side-swept front zip.
Created for the urban rider, these smart, slim-cut trousers are tough enough to survive the rigours of the winter commute but also stylish enough to be worn off the bike. Features include a reinforced seat panel and key-fold pocket. A long awaited product.
A technical product designed for the serious rouleur, Rapha Overshoes will help outride the most punishing winter conditions. Rapha’s overshoes are made from 100% neoprene and are robust enough to endure all of the elements.
A new interpretation of the classic cycling biretta, the Rapha Gentleman’s Cap is designed for the urban riding dandy. Available in three exclusive designs, each cap boasts its own unique style and combines innovative fabrics with exquisite finishing.
Made from fleece-backed Roubaix fabric, leg warmers offer more extensive coverage than Rapha’s popular knee warmers and are designed for hard winter training rides.
Ideal for training and social rides, this latest edition to Rapha’s luggage range is the perfect storage for vital riding items. Made from a robust leather, the case easily fits a spare tube and multi-tool and protects phone, money and cards from the elements.
Inspired by the classic Belgian style, this new version of a winter hat is made from luxury lambs’ wool and feature a contrast stripe and foldable earband. Looks good on the cobbles or in the Café.
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling