[ locale string ]
New A/W 09 Range Preview
Over the last few weeks we have been giving you some sneak peeks of the new Autumn/Winter range. Today we reveal some of the new product names soon to be launched. Keep your eye on the Rapha Blog and weekly email for more news.
Rapha Rain Jacket
Tested across the route of the Tour of California and beyond by the Rapha Continental riders, the Rapha Rain Jacket offers the highest performance in the wettest conditions. Designed to keep you dry on the bike, the Rain Jacket is constructed with rain-proof panels. A lighter material is used for the side panels that extend up the inside of the arm for maximum breathability. It is entirely windproof with a long cut tail and side-swept front zip.
Created for the urban rider, these smart, slim-cut trousers are tough enough to survive the rigours of the winter commute but also stylish enough to be worn off the bike. Features include a reinforced seat panel and key-fold pocket. A long awaited product.
A technical product designed for the serious rouleur, Rapha Overshoes will help outride the most punishing winter conditions. Rapha’s overshoes are made from 100% neoprene and are robust enough to endure all of the elements.
A new interpretation of the classic cycling biretta, the Rapha Gentleman’s Cap is designed for the urban riding dandy. Available in three exclusive designs, each cap boasts its own unique style and combines innovative fabrics with exquisite finishing.
Made from fleece-backed Roubaix fabric, leg warmers offer more extensive coverage than Rapha’s popular knee warmers and are designed for hard winter training rides.
Ideal for training and social rides, this latest edition to Rapha’s luggage range is the perfect storage for vital riding items. Made from a robust leather, the case easily fits a spare tube and multi-tool and protects phone, money and cards from the elements.
Inspired by the classic Belgian style, this new version of a winter hat is made from luxury lambs’ wool and feature a contrast stripe and foldable earband. Looks good on the cobbles or in the Café.
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries