Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
New A/W 09 Range Preview
Over the last few weeks we have been giving you some sneak peeks of the new Autumn/Winter range. Today we reveal some of the new product names soon to be launched. Keep your eye on the Rapha Blog and weekly email for more news.
Rapha Rain Jacket
Tested across the route of the Tour of California and beyond by the Rapha Continental riders, the Rapha Rain Jacket offers the highest performance in the wettest conditions. Designed to keep you dry on the bike, the Rain Jacket is constructed with rain-proof panels. A lighter material is used for the side panels that extend up the inside of the arm for maximum breathability. It is entirely windproof with a long cut tail and side-swept front zip.
Created for the urban rider, these smart, slim-cut trousers are tough enough to survive the rigours of the winter commute but also stylish enough to be worn off the bike. Features include a reinforced seat panel and key-fold pocket. A long awaited product.
A technical product designed for the serious rouleur, Rapha Overshoes will help outride the most punishing winter conditions. Rapha’s overshoes are made from 100% neoprene and are robust enough to endure all of the elements.
A new interpretation of the classic cycling biretta, the Rapha Gentleman’s Cap is designed for the urban riding dandy. Available in three exclusive designs, each cap boasts its own unique style and combines innovative fabrics with exquisite finishing.
Made from fleece-backed Roubaix fabric, leg warmers offer more extensive coverage than Rapha’s popular knee warmers and are designed for hard winter training rides.
Ideal for training and social rides, this latest edition to Rapha’s luggage range is the perfect storage for vital riding items. Made from a robust leather, the case easily fits a spare tube and multi-tool and protects phone, money and cards from the elements.
Inspired by the classic Belgian style, this new version of a winter hat is made from luxury lambs’ wool and feature a contrast stripe and foldable earband. Looks good on the cobbles or in the Café.
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq