Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
New A/W 09 Range Preview
Over the last few weeks we have been giving you some sneak peeks of the new Autumn/Winter range. Today we reveal some of the new product names soon to be launched. Keep your eye on the Rapha Blog and weekly email for more news.
Rapha Rain Jacket
Tested across the route of the Tour of California and beyond by the Rapha Continental riders, the Rapha Rain Jacket offers the highest performance in the wettest conditions. Designed to keep you dry on the bike, the Rain Jacket is constructed with rain-proof panels. A lighter material is used for the side panels that extend up the inside of the arm for maximum breathability. It is entirely windproof with a long cut tail and side-swept front zip.
Created for the urban rider, these smart, slim-cut trousers are tough enough to survive the rigours of the winter commute but also stylish enough to be worn off the bike. Features include a reinforced seat panel and key-fold pocket. A long awaited product.
A technical product designed for the serious rouleur, Rapha Overshoes will help outride the most punishing winter conditions. Rapha’s overshoes are made from 100% neoprene and are robust enough to endure all of the elements.
A new interpretation of the classic cycling biretta, the Rapha Gentleman’s Cap is designed for the urban riding dandy. Available in three exclusive designs, each cap boasts its own unique style and combines innovative fabrics with exquisite finishing.
Made from fleece-backed Roubaix fabric, leg warmers offer more extensive coverage than Rapha’s popular knee warmers and are designed for hard winter training rides.
Ideal for training and social rides, this latest edition to Rapha’s luggage range is the perfect storage for vital riding items. Made from a robust leather, the case easily fits a spare tube and multi-tool and protects phone, money and cards from the elements.
Inspired by the classic Belgian style, this new version of a winter hat is made from luxury lambs’ wool and feature a contrast stripe and foldable earband. Looks good on the cobbles or in the Café.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…