We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The boxes are starting to stack up for the pending trip to the North American Handmade Bicycle Show later this month in Austin, Texas. Last year the theme was that of a convenience store while this year the focus will be on our recently launched Bicycle Collection. Click through for more background on the bicycles involved.
Both Ira Ryan and Tony Pereira have been involved with the Rapha Continental since its inception. Independent Fabrication came on board with the inception of the East Coast Continental a few years ago. This past year the partnership with Beloved elevated with the addition of one of its founders James Selman to the Continental project. The only one missing from this series of interviews is Cinelli and that is something we hope to remedy shortly.
Aside from the Bicycle Collection we will have our entire Spring & Summer 2011 range available to view (and a few select items to purchase.) There is a distinct possibility that there may be something we made specifically for the event.
Come visit our booth # 921.
If you are in town Thursday night we are fully in charge of helping kick off the entire weekend. The Rapha Continental Film will be released starting 9pm on February 24th.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.