We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The boxes are starting to stack up for the pending trip to the North American Handmade Bicycle Show later this month in Austin, Texas. Last year the theme was that of a convenience store while this year the focus will be on our recently launched Bicycle Collection. Click through for more background on the bicycles involved.
Both Ira Ryan and Tony Pereira have been involved with the Rapha Continental since its inception. Independent Fabrication came on board with the inception of the East Coast Continental a few years ago. This past year the partnership with Beloved elevated with the addition of one of its founders James Selman to the Continental project. The only one missing from this series of interviews is Cinelli and that is something we hope to remedy shortly.
Aside from the Bicycle Collection we will have our entire Spring & Summer 2011 range available to view (and a few select items to purchase.) There is a distinct possibility that there may be something we made specifically for the event.
Come visit our booth # 921.
If you are in town Thursday night we are fully in charge of helping kick off the entire weekend. The Rapha Continental Film will be released starting 9pm on February 24th.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…