We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The boxes are starting to stack up for the pending trip to the North American Handmade Bicycle Show later this month in Austin, Texas. Last year the theme was that of a convenience store while this year the focus will be on our recently launched Bicycle Collection. Click through for more background on the bicycles involved.
Both Ira Ryan and Tony Pereira have been involved with the Rapha Continental since its inception. Independent Fabrication came on board with the inception of the East Coast Continental a few years ago. This past year the partnership with Beloved elevated with the addition of one of its founders James Selman to the Continental project. The only one missing from this series of interviews is Cinelli and that is something we hope to remedy shortly.
Aside from the Bicycle Collection we will have our entire Spring & Summer 2011 range available to view (and a few select items to purchase.) There is a distinct possibility that there may be something we made specifically for the event.
Come visit our booth # 921.
If you are in town Thursday night we are fully in charge of helping kick off the entire weekend. The Rapha Continental Film will be released starting 9pm on February 24th.
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG