Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
We took a break from our usual duties at the North American Handmade Bicycle show this year to do something else that we love – ride our bikes. Happy to report that the weather in Sacramento, California this time of year is perfect for a two to three hour ride, particularly if you then head over to the SAC Convention Center to peruse the world’s best collection of handmade bicycles. While we’re sifting through the thousands of photos we took at NAHBS, here are a few spots out there that have been doing a fantastic job of covering all the handmade goodness that came out of the show.
Prolly is Not Probably
His coverage of the 2011 show in Austin was a textbook example for anyone looking to get into reporting on the bicycle world. John has peppered his NAHBS show posts with behind-the-scenes stuff with the builders, his experiences with them last year and even some of their own videos, like this post from Signal Cycles. Keep an eye on his continuing updates from NAHBS 2012.
Cielo NAHBS Blog
Where else are you going to find coffee, baseball, tie-dye, paved magazine and a Campagnolo mountain bike hat? The two most recent posts on the Cielo blog chronicle some of the sheer madness that went down at NAHBS this year. The first is a collection of (almost everyone’s) t-shirts, both exhibitors and attendees alike. The second features some great black and white photos from Steve Rex's taco party on Friday night.
Bicycling Magazine - 7 Coolest Custom Road Bikes at NAHBS
Joe Lindsey was on hand this weekend to help decipher the awesome collection of bicycles. Here, he picks a few of his favorite road bikes from the show, including selections from Ritchey, Alchemy and even one from Oregon-based builder English Bicycles.
Start with those, then check back here later in the week for a more in-depth update on our thoughts as we pull together a few more favorites from the weekend. We close for now by saying thank you and congrats to everyone who helped make it another great year at the North American Handmade Bicycle Show.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC