We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
February 24 - 27, Austin, TX
Every year Rapha attends the North American Handmade Bicycle Show to visit the fine folks who make the bikes we love to ride. Each time we have made new friends who we will be looking out for, and we hope to see even more new faces in 2011. Since the 2008 event in Portland, we have continued to be a part of the show with a Rapha booth — #921. Here you will be able to peruse our new Spring & Summer 2011 collection and have a little fun with the guys on the stand.
While you are in Austin there will be not one, but two Rapha/Mellow Johnny's sponsored events happening outside the confines of the show space: the premiere of the Rapha Continental Movie and a Gentlemen's Ride.
See below for more details.
Rapha Continental Movie
Thursday February 24
9pm – doors, 10pm – film starts
Please arrive early. On Thursday night, before the show doors even open to the public, we will be kicking off the entire show at Mellow Johnny's Bike Shop with the Premiere of the Rapha Continental Film. This film is a distillation of almost four years of footage from our adventures with the Rapha Continental. On hand will be some of the esteemed builders that we have been involved with over the course of the project.
Saturday February 26
In 2010 we met in the lobby of the show hotel to kick off a short ride with some of the builders and a lot of friends. This year we are fortunate enough to have one of our retail partners on hand to help us with all these events. This ride is 28 miles with 2800ft of climbing and is open to everyone, all levels of cyclist. So, if you brought your bike to the NAHBS then we hope to see you there.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb