We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
February 24 - 27, Austin, TX
Every year Rapha attends the North American Handmade Bicycle Show to visit the fine folks who make the bikes we love to ride. Each time we have made new friends who we will be looking out for, and we hope to see even more new faces in 2011. Since the 2008 event in Portland, we have continued to be a part of the show with a Rapha booth — #921. Here you will be able to peruse our new Spring & Summer 2011 collection and have a little fun with the guys on the stand.
While you are in Austin there will be not one, but two Rapha/Mellow Johnny's sponsored events happening outside the confines of the show space: the premiere of the Rapha Continental Movie and a Gentlemen's Ride.
See below for more details.
Rapha Continental Movie
Thursday February 24
9pm – doors, 10pm – film starts
Please arrive early. On Thursday night, before the show doors even open to the public, we will be kicking off the entire show at Mellow Johnny's Bike Shop with the Premiere of the Rapha Continental Film. This film is a distillation of almost four years of footage from our adventures with the Rapha Continental. On hand will be some of the esteemed builders that we have been involved with over the course of the project.
Saturday February 26
In 2010 we met in the lobby of the show hotel to kick off a short ride with some of the builders and a lot of friends. This year we are fortunate enough to have one of our retail partners on hand to help us with all these events. This ride is 28 miles with 2800ft of climbing and is open to everyone, all levels of cyclist. So, if you brought your bike to the NAHBS then we hope to see you there.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…