We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Music on the Road IV
The style of this Playlist is a little different. The Continental guys started to hear, out the windows of the Rapha van, strange sounds coming from the towns and Camaro's around them.
"We decided that a musical scavenger hunt was more interesting than admitting that we weren't listening to anything related to the region we were riding through. It was challenging to identify songs heard from the car windows. In fact we heard nothing at all in Arizona and New Mexico because everybody had the windows up and the air-conditioning on full blast. However, once we got to Colorado people were cruising."
"Each overheard song seemed to be more surreal than the next. Some of them were blaring out of the only open business in Saratoga Springs, Wyoming (Idol/Jett), Smokey Robinson was being played in a boombox by some Wyoming-ian "camping" deep in the hills, on the other side of the mountains from Boise while we scavenged for water…Danzig was heard at the least friendly cowboy bar in Wyoming, you get the idea. Here it is in all its bitter glory."
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.