Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Music on the Road IV
The style of this Playlist is a little different. The Continental guys started to hear, out the windows of the Rapha van, strange sounds coming from the towns and Camaro's around them.
"We decided that a musical scavenger hunt was more interesting than admitting that we weren't listening to anything related to the region we were riding through. It was challenging to identify songs heard from the car windows. In fact we heard nothing at all in Arizona and New Mexico because everybody had the windows up and the air-conditioning on full blast. However, once we got to Colorado people were cruising."
"Each overheard song seemed to be more surreal than the next. Some of them were blaring out of the only open business in Saratoga Springs, Wyoming (Idol/Jett), Smokey Robinson was being played in a boombox by some Wyoming-ian "camping" deep in the hills, on the other side of the mountains from Boise while we scavenged for water…Danzig was heard at the least friendly cowboy bar in Wyoming, you get the idea. Here it is in all its bitter glory."
- Boston - More than a Feeling
- Journey - Wheel in the Sky
- Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Refugee
- Billy Idol - White Wedding pt.1
- Joan Jett & the Blackhearts - I love Rock n Roll
- Danzig - Mother
- Tom Petty - Runnin Down a Dream
- The Miracles - Tears of a Clown
- Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
- Beastie Boys - Intergalactic
- Journey - Dont Stop Believin' (live)
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/TfWWoTG1ge
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma