[ locale string ]
Music on the Road IV
The style of this Playlist is a little different. The Continental guys started to hear, out the windows of the Rapha van, strange sounds coming from the towns and Camaro's around them.
"We decided that a musical scavenger hunt was more interesting than admitting that we weren't listening to anything related to the region we were riding through. It was challenging to identify songs heard from the car windows. In fact we heard nothing at all in Arizona and New Mexico because everybody had the windows up and the air-conditioning on full blast. However, once we got to Colorado people were cruising."
"Each overheard song seemed to be more surreal than the next. Some of them were blaring out of the only open business in Saratoga Springs, Wyoming (Idol/Jett), Smokey Robinson was being played in a boombox by some Wyoming-ian "camping" deep in the hills, on the other side of the mountains from Boise while we scavenged for water…Danzig was heard at the least friendly cowboy bar in Wyoming, you get the idea. Here it is in all its bitter glory."
- Boston - More than a Feeling
- Journey - Wheel in the Sky
- Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Refugee
- Billy Idol - White Wedding pt.1
- Joan Jett & the Blackhearts - I love Rock n Roll
- Danzig - Mother
- Tom Petty - Runnin Down a Dream
- The Miracles - Tears of a Clown
- Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
- Beastie Boys - Intergalactic
- Journey - Dont Stop Believin' (live)
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.