Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Music on the Road I
On every road trip that I've ever been on music has always been a focus. The Rapha Continental tour around the US was no exception. In fact, we probably experienced it to an even greater degree.
Music can enhance an experience or provide a necessary escape. Music has a memory, just hearing a song or set of lyrics can take you right back to a moment in time (e.g. singing along and pounding to air drums as Phil Collins cranks through the stereo; this really happened on a particularly long and boring drive through the Upper Peninsula of Michigan), but at the same time, music can also be another method of escape. As the minutes turn into hours and the hours turn into days, placing your headphones over your ears may be the only way to escape the cramped van - to escape it all.
In an effort to fully disclose the nature of our experiences on the road we have put together a collection of songs inspired by our travels through the States. They are relevant to and inspired by the particular rides, regions, and roads experienced thus far on the Rapha Continental tour. For the next three Wednesdays we will be adding a new playlist to the collection.
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX