Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Music on the Road I
On every road trip that I've ever been on music has always been a focus. The Rapha Continental tour around the US was no exception. In fact, we probably experienced it to an even greater degree.
Music can enhance an experience or provide a necessary escape. Music has a memory, just hearing a song or set of lyrics can take you right back to a moment in time (e.g. singing along and pounding to air drums as Phil Collins cranks through the stereo; this really happened on a particularly long and boring drive through the Upper Peninsula of Michigan), but at the same time, music can also be another method of escape. As the minutes turn into hours and the hours turn into days, placing your headphones over your ears may be the only way to escape the cramped van - to escape it all.
In an effort to fully disclose the nature of our experiences on the road we have put together a collection of songs inspired by our travels through the States. They are relevant to and inspired by the particular rides, regions, and roads experienced thus far on the Rapha Continental tour. For the next three Wednesdays we will be adding a new playlist to the collection.
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq