Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
So we head for the Pyrenees this weekend and a much-anticipated showdown between Contador and Schleck. Will they be listening to the buzzing in their ears coming from the team car, or using their initiative to crack their opponents? To quote maverick climber and master of the Pyrenees, Robert Millar, from issue 18 of Rouleur:
“In reality, climbing mountains has always been more about feeling and sensations than doing as you are told by an electronic device or a know-it-all at the side of the road.”
Not a heart monitor in sight on the Scot’s debut Tour in 1983, with victory in next Monday’s finish town of Bagnères-de-Luchon taken with all the style and panache of a man working on gut instinct. If the two-time King of the Mountains’ acceleration on the Peyresourde to drop Jiminez was spectacular, his descent into Luchon was absolutely jaw-dropping. Watch Millar fly on Stage 10 of the 1983 TdF»
To hell with your computers, power meters and race radios. Feel is everything in the mountains.
Brought to you by Rouleur magazine.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma