Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
More From Hell…
Myself, Simon Mottram and Guy Andrews made another venture into Hertfordshire on Wednesday to recce more of the Hell of the North route. We assumed it couldn't get any soggier than last week but the delightful English weather surprised us yet again. Damp drizzle didn't stop us, however. In fact, we discovered some interesting tracks and lanes to include for April 11th. Pot holes, puddles and quagmires were encountered but we all stayed upright.
Mottram and Andrews discuss the route
Although Mr. Andrews, editor of Rouleur, made initial grumbles about the prospect of riding bridleways and non-tarmac footpaths in the most sodden of conditions he agreed, against his "better judgement", that it was a right old laugh. Roll on Roubaix Sunday.
Single file please
HELL OF THE NORTH COMPETITION
There has only been one puncture endured (me) so far on our recces of the route. We of course anticipate there will be a few flats come Sunday 11th April.
We have kindly been given a signed jersey by Juan Antonio Flecha, seasoned classics rider for Team Sky, and will be awarding it to the rider with the most punctures on Sunday 11th April. Proof will have to be carried to the finish.
© Timm Kölln & Rouleur Flecha - Winter Ride: Facing the Summit
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb