Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Winning the Hell of the North an unprecedented four times (1972, ’74, ’75, ’77), the Belgian is regarded by many as the best classics rider in the history of the sport. De Vlaeminck’s cyclocross skills and experience riding his native Flandrian cobbles made him an expert on the pavé of northern France and, being Belgian, he was hard as nails. Coined by the French (somewhat derogatorily) as 'The Gypsy', he rode Paris-Roubaix 14 times in his career and also finished second four times.
Not only did he ride Paris-Roubaix to a record number of victories, he also claimed top spot at Milan-San Remo on three occasions, bagged a Tour of Flanders win, won the Giro di Lombardia twice, as well as winning Liège–Bastogne–Liège. Only Rik Van Looy and Eddy Merckx have also won all five of these Monuments.
We encourage you to grow sideburns in time for April 11th.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.