We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Mobile Cycle Club Goes North 2011
The Mobile Cycle Club is now on tour throughout Europe. See more here »
North of England Visit: 28 May – 6 June 2011
At the end of May the Mobile Cycle Club will be back from Europe, and it’s coming to visit the North of England. From 28th May join us at the events listed below, you can also find the rides with the Rapha Rendezvous iPhone app:
- 28 and 29 May 2011: Giro Weekend at Nonnas Restaurant, Sheffield
- 1 June 2011: Cheshire evening ride with Royles
- 3 June 2011: Pennines Night Ride
- 5 June 2011: Ryedale GP and Ride with Deano
28 and 29 May 2011: Giro Weekend at Nonnas Restaurant, Sheffield
Join members of the Rapha Condor Sharp team on a steady two hour ride out into the Pennines, returning for a free pasta buffet and live screening of the epic final stages of the Giro d’Italia at the famed Nonnas Restaurant.
The first 30 people to RSVP for either (or both) days will each receive a Cycle Club limited edition musette and the Strada della Nonna cook book, to be collected on the day.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday 28th May 2011 - 9am for a 9.30am departure. Giro screening from 1pm
Sunday 29th May – 10am for a 10.30am departure. Giro screening from 2pm
Nonna's Sheffield ltd
535-541 Ecclesall Road
0114 268 6166
Win a Week at Casa di Nonnas in Tuscany
Win a week for two at the beautiful Casa di Nonnas in Northern Tuscany near Lucca, the training ground of the pros, plus a Rapha Giro bundle worth over £200, including an Italian Country Jersey, Italian Arm Warmers and Knee Warmers and a Giro CD.
1 June 2011: Cheshire evening ride with Royles
On Wednesday evening, 1st June, a rural ride in the Cheshire countryside will be departing from Rapha retail partner, Royles Cycling Store in Wilmslow, with coffee being served from the Mobile Cycle Club before and after the ride.
5.30pm for 6pm departure
Royles Cycling Store
3 June 2011: Pennines Night Ride
A challenging 100 mile ride through the night, celebrating the beautiful Derbyshire countryside and the ancient Pennines. Departing from the Manchester Velodrome at 11.30pm and returning at 5.30am. Refreshments will be served from the Mobile Cycle Club before and after the ride and at the mid-way point.
The ride goes into the Peak District and includes a double crossing of the Cat & Fiddle plus a number of opportunities to cut the ride short. Riders must ensure they have adequate lighting, although a limited number of USE lights will be available to buy or use during the ride.
This ride is unmarshalled and a route card will be handed out at the start.
[Select EXPORT on righthand side of page to see options.]
11pm for 11.30pm departure
Start and finish location:
The National Cycling Centre
Follow directions for the National Cycling Centre, not Manchester Velodrome
5 June 2011: Ryedale GP and Ride with Deano
Starting and finishing in the stunning grounds of Duncombe Park, Helmsley, the Ryedale GP is one of the favourites on the Premier Calendar circuit. Come and support the Rapha Condor Sharp team and accompany Dean Downing on a ride to watch a couple of circuits of the race before returning to the Mobile Cycle Club for a coffee and to see the finish.
The race starts at 11.30am and the ride with Dean will depart from the Mobile Cycle Club at midday for a steady two hour run.
Would you like the Mobile Cycle Club to visit your club?
From the 30th May to 6th June, excluding the dates above, if you would like the Mobile Cycle Club to join you at the beginning and end of your club run, serving coffee from the famous Rocket Espresso machine, email email@example.com with the day and time.
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!