We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Mobile Cycle Club at Sea Otter
Hennie - the North American version of the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club has been on the road for a few weeks now. Traversing the entire length of the West Coast with stops in San Francisco, Los Angeles and a few others. Along the way they have been taking in the sights and sunshine that is generally associated with California.
They have taken part in the Women's Prestige, our female-only response to the Gentlemen's Race, the Specialized Lunch Ride (see Tornado Tom's bike below) and various and sundry events in and around the Rapha Cycle Club SF. Take a look through some of their fantastic photos below and then follow them on Twitter and Instagram: @RaphaMCCNA as they continue to traverse the country. They have already been racking up a good number of Lunch Rides and evening crits as they move about, but if you should find yourself in their path make sure to stop them for a La Colombe espresso and a word with Ryan and Ben.
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX