[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Mobile Cycle Club at Sea Otter
Hennie - the North American version of the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club has been on the road for a few weeks now. Traversing the entire length of the West Coast with stops in San Francisco, Los Angeles and a few others. Along the way they have been taking in the sights and sunshine that is generally associated with California.
They have taken part in the Women's Prestige, our female-only response to the Gentlemen's Race, the Specialized Lunch Ride (see Tornado Tom's bike below) and various and sundry events in and around the Rapha Cycle Club SF. Take a look through some of their fantastic photos below and then follow them on Twitter and Instagram: @RaphaMCCNA as they continue to traverse the country. They have already been racking up a good number of Lunch Rides and evening crits as they move about, but if you should find yourself in their path make sure to stop them for a La Colombe espresso and a word with Ryan and Ben.
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries