We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Mobile Cycle Club at Sea Otter
Hennie - the North American version of the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club has been on the road for a few weeks now. Traversing the entire length of the West Coast with stops in San Francisco, Los Angeles and a few others. Along the way they have been taking in the sights and sunshine that is generally associated with California.
They have taken part in the Women's Prestige, our female-only response to the Gentlemen's Race, the Specialized Lunch Ride (see Tornado Tom's bike below) and various and sundry events in and around the Rapha Cycle Club SF. Take a look through some of their fantastic photos below and then follow them on Twitter and Instagram: @RaphaMCCNA as they continue to traverse the country. They have already been racking up a good number of Lunch Rides and evening crits as they move about, but if you should find yourself in their path make sure to stop them for a La Colombe espresso and a word with Ryan and Ben.
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU