We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Mobile Cycle Club at Sea Otter
Hennie - the North American version of the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club has been on the road for a few weeks now. Traversing the entire length of the West Coast with stops in San Francisco, Los Angeles and a few others. Along the way they have been taking in the sights and sunshine that is generally associated with California.
They have taken part in the Women's Prestige, our female-only response to the Gentlemen's Race, the Specialized Lunch Ride (see Tornado Tom's bike below) and various and sundry events in and around the Rapha Cycle Club SF. Take a look through some of their fantastic photos below and then follow them on Twitter and Instagram: @RaphaMCCNA as they continue to traverse the country. They have already been racking up a good number of Lunch Rides and evening crits as they move about, but if you should find yourself in their path make sure to stop them for a La Colombe espresso and a word with Ryan and Ben.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb