Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Mellow Johnny's Bike Shop
First and foremost, Mellow Johnny's is a bike shop. But it could also be described as an “experience". Just sit near the door and watch the people that come in, the looks of wonder, amazement and sheer feeling the shop evokes. And it’s all because of one man. We don't even need to mention his name.
Cancer survivors and friends and family members of victims of cancer come from all over the world just to set foot in this bike shop. Maybe shrine, or grotto would be a better word for it, an effect created because of the way the shop is set up.
It’s all there, old Motorola team bikes, yellow jerseys and commemorative ride posters line the walls of the bathroom, alongside TT disc wheels designed by graffiti artists.
There’s a little something for everyone at MJ's. Coffee from Juan Pelota Café, maybe a personal training session from former Postal Service rider Kevin Livingston? If that's not your cup of tea, why not peruse the images on display in the Gallery in the basement. Currently showing are photographs from the Tour de France in an exhibit aptly titled Le Tour by Brent Humphreys. There are some nice bikes down there, too.
Or if you just need a flat tire fixed, then while you're waiting for your coffee, or for a former Tour de France racer to make up a training plan for you, I bet they can do that as well.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb