[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Mallorca Final Gent's Hill Climb
This season’s final Gentlemen’s Hill Climb took place yesterday here on Mallorca and what a fitting end it was. It had everything; a great turnout, perfect weather, supporters on the course, a flying ladies team, a Thor Hushovd lookalike and the Rapha Mobile providing sticky bottles to all and sundry.
This being a Gentlemen’s race, the times were immaterial. Which was just as well given it took an age to work them out. The CTT would not have approved.
Congratulations were given, prizes were handed out (Most Suffering and First Tri Team Not to Crash Uphill amongst others) and then it was back down the climb for a coffee at the Club.
The perfect ending to a superb morning. Thanks to all those who took part and made it special.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb