We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Mallorca Final Gent's Hill Climb
This season’s final Gentlemen’s Hill Climb took place yesterday here on Mallorca and what a fitting end it was. It had everything; a great turnout, perfect weather, supporters on the course, a flying ladies team, a Thor Hushovd lookalike and the Rapha Mobile providing sticky bottles to all and sundry.
This being a Gentlemen’s race, the times were immaterial. Which was just as well given it took an age to work them out. The CTT would not have approved.
Congratulations were given, prizes were handed out (Most Suffering and First Tri Team Not to Crash Uphill amongst others) and then it was back down the climb for a coffee at the Club.
The perfect ending to a superb morning. Thanks to all those who took part and made it special.
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Inspired by the 21 bends of Alpe d'Huez, we bring back Alpe d’Quiz with a Rapha prize to be won each day. Enter now → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @joneaves No problem Jon, we do our best. Thanks for the feedback.
- Our very own "Super-knecht" @grutte_bear leaves us today to return to his homeland of Holland. So, we… http://t.co/sSULSkWcRw
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: The new @rapharacing Cross Transfer Jacket has great details. Which is why we’ll take #oneoftheseplease http://t.…
- While we are on the Rapha x Raeburn collection. Read this fantastic interview with Chris and Graeme by @JohnProlly http://t.co/TDg48zHfVS