We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Mallorca Final Gent's Hill Climb
This season’s final Gentlemen’s Hill Climb took place yesterday here on Mallorca and what a fitting end it was. It had everything; a great turnout, perfect weather, supporters on the course, a flying ladies team, a Thor Hushovd lookalike and the Rapha Mobile providing sticky bottles to all and sundry.
This being a Gentlemen’s race, the times were immaterial. Which was just as well given it took an age to work them out. The CTT would not have approved.
Congratulations were given, prizes were handed out (Most Suffering and First Tri Team Not to Crash Uphill amongst others) and then it was back down the climb for a coffee at the Club.
The perfect ending to a superb morning. Thanks to all those who took part and made it special.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.