We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Mallorca Final Gent's Hill Climb
This season’s final Gentlemen’s Hill Climb took place yesterday here on Mallorca and what a fitting end it was. It had everything; a great turnout, perfect weather, supporters on the course, a flying ladies team, a Thor Hushovd lookalike and the Rapha Mobile providing sticky bottles to all and sundry.
This being a Gentlemen’s race, the times were immaterial. Which was just as well given it took an age to work them out. The CTT would not have approved.
Congratulations were given, prizes were handed out (Most Suffering and First Tri Team Not to Crash Uphill amongst others) and then it was back down the climb for a coffee at the Club.
The perfect ending to a superb morning. Thanks to all those who took part and made it special.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.