We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Mallorca Final Gent's Hill Climb
This season’s final Gentlemen’s Hill Climb took place yesterday here on Mallorca and what a fitting end it was. It had everything; a great turnout, perfect weather, supporters on the course, a flying ladies team, a Thor Hushovd lookalike and the Rapha Mobile providing sticky bottles to all and sundry.
This being a Gentlemen’s race, the times were immaterial. Which was just as well given it took an age to work them out. The CTT would not have approved.
Congratulations were given, prizes were handed out (Most Suffering and First Tri Team Not to Crash Uphill amongst others) and then it was back down the climb for a coffee at the Club.
The perfect ending to a superb morning. Thanks to all those who took part and made it special.
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.