We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Making a difference in the lives of young people
Will, a pupil at TreeHouse School, is taking steps towards his independence so he can fulfil his potential. Please take a few minutes to watch this short film featuring Will.
TreeHouse School is one of the services provided by Ambitious about Autism. The school is a non-maintained special school for children with a diagnosis of autism aged 3 to 19 years. It provides pupils with specialist, intensive and integrated teaching to enable them to learn, thrive and achieve their potential.
One of the key aims of the school is to prepare learners for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life.
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!