Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
The newest edition of Bicycling Magazine showed up the other day. At first I was enthralled with the section about new Cyclocross bikes. That kept me busy for a minute contemplating what tyre choices I needed for the upcoming season.
Then I saw the name Camille McMillan at the top of one of the articles. Wait, isn't he one of the photographers for that prestigious Rouleur Magazine? Indeed.
The article itself is a behind the scenes look at the racer lifestyle and follows Columbia High Road racer Michael Barry through his day to day routine. An interesting take on the professional sporting lifestyle for sure. Must have been during the early days of the Columbia team though as all the jersey's are a pale blue and not the white with fake abdominal muscles that were seen on Cav at Le Tour this year.
Not to mention that Camille's photos take this issue of Bicycling to another level. Pair that with Bill Strickland's article about the Contador/Armstrong affair and you actually have some great material.
Then I turned to the front of the new Road Magazine. There they have a section titled "Randomness of Road." James Huang one of the Tech Editors over at Cyclingnews.com was featured sporting some Rapha action. James recently did a review of the Rapha Lightweight Jersey and it looks like this photo is of him out testing it. No idea where he's doing his testing but it looks like great scenery.
Then, two pages later saw a reprint of the photo spread highlighting the new Paul Smith sponsorship for the Rapha Condor guys. "Good on you" as they say.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…