Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
The newest edition of Bicycling Magazine showed up the other day. At first I was enthralled with the section about new Cyclocross bikes. That kept me busy for a minute contemplating what tyre choices I needed for the upcoming season.
Then I saw the name Camille McMillan at the top of one of the articles. Wait, isn't he one of the photographers for that prestigious Rouleur Magazine? Indeed.
The article itself is a behind the scenes look at the racer lifestyle and follows Columbia High Road racer Michael Barry through his day to day routine. An interesting take on the professional sporting lifestyle for sure. Must have been during the early days of the Columbia team though as all the jersey's are a pale blue and not the white with fake abdominal muscles that were seen on Cav at Le Tour this year.
Not to mention that Camille's photos take this issue of Bicycling to another level. Pair that with Bill Strickland's article about the Contador/Armstrong affair and you actually have some great material.
Then I turned to the front of the new Road Magazine. There they have a section titled "Randomness of Road." James Huang one of the Tech Editors over at Cyclingnews.com was featured sporting some Rapha action. James recently did a review of the Rapha Lightweight Jersey and it looks like this photo is of him out testing it. No idea where he's doing his testing but it looks like great scenery.
Then, two pages later saw a reprint of the photo spread highlighting the new Paul Smith sponsorship for the Rapha Condor guys. "Good on you" as they say.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS