Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
The newest edition of Bicycling Magazine showed up the other day. At first I was enthralled with the section about new Cyclocross bikes. That kept me busy for a minute contemplating what tyre choices I needed for the upcoming season.
Then I saw the name Camille McMillan at the top of one of the articles. Wait, isn't he one of the photographers for that prestigious Rouleur Magazine? Indeed.
The article itself is a behind the scenes look at the racer lifestyle and follows Columbia High Road racer Michael Barry through his day to day routine. An interesting take on the professional sporting lifestyle for sure. Must have been during the early days of the Columbia team though as all the jersey's are a pale blue and not the white with fake abdominal muscles that were seen on Cav at Le Tour this year.
Not to mention that Camille's photos take this issue of Bicycling to another level. Pair that with Bill Strickland's article about the Contador/Armstrong affair and you actually have some great material.
Then I turned to the front of the new Road Magazine. There they have a section titled "Randomness of Road." James Huang one of the Tech Editors over at Cyclingnews.com was featured sporting some Rapha action. James recently did a review of the Rapha Lightweight Jersey and it looks like this photo is of him out testing it. No idea where he's doing his testing but it looks like great scenery.
Then, two pages later saw a reprint of the photo spread highlighting the new Paul Smith sponsorship for the Rapha Condor guys. "Good on you" as they say.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb