We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The newest edition of Bicycling Magazine showed up the other day. At first I was enthralled with the section about new Cyclocross bikes. That kept me busy for a minute contemplating what tyre choices I needed for the upcoming season.
Then I saw the name Camille McMillan at the top of one of the articles. Wait, isn't he one of the photographers for that prestigious Rouleur Magazine? Indeed.
The article itself is a behind the scenes look at the racer lifestyle and follows Columbia High Road racer Michael Barry through his day to day routine. An interesting take on the professional sporting lifestyle for sure. Must have been during the early days of the Columbia team though as all the jersey's are a pale blue and not the white with fake abdominal muscles that were seen on Cav at Le Tour this year.
Not to mention that Camille's photos take this issue of Bicycling to another level. Pair that with Bill Strickland's article about the Contador/Armstrong affair and you actually have some great material.
Then I turned to the front of the new Road Magazine. There they have a section titled "Randomness of Road." James Huang one of the Tech Editors over at Cyclingnews.com was featured sporting some Rapha action. James recently did a review of the Rapha Lightweight Jersey and it looks like this photo is of him out testing it. No idea where he's doing his testing but it looks like great scenery.
Then, two pages later saw a reprint of the photo spread highlighting the new Paul Smith sponsorship for the Rapha Condor guys. "Good on you" as they say.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC