[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Lunch Ride: Patagonia
Photo by Mark Shimahara - Espresso-Shots.com
There have been a great number of Lunch Rides going on around the country and lucky for us the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club has been on hand to participate. Just this afternoon we headed out into the steamy sunshine of Boulder, Colorado with our friends from VeloNews Magazine for their take on the mid-afternoon jaunt we have aptly named - the Lunch Ride. But, we may be getting ahead of ourselves. A few weeks ago Patagonia opened their doors to Ben and Ryan from the MCC and took them on their version of the rides that we all do when we are trying to put off just a few more minutes of work. We do not say you have to do this, but we certainly do recommend it. Patagonia is a company that we look to for a good number of things in the business of sport and adventure, so it was with immense pleasure that they welcomed us (and stepped in to pull a few shots) onto their Lunch Ride.
Patagonia Headquarters - Ventura, California
Tuesdays (26 miles) - Noon, with a 5 minute buffer.
There are a few, the sign on 150, top of a short climb, casitas pass Rd intersection, end of the ride. KOM: There is one at "the Tree"
Who founded the ride, who is the ride's Patron, or Godfather?
We have an internal motto, “Let my people go surfing.” Although we’re not surfing, it does apply to all sports.
Previous Lunch Rides:
If you wish to submit your lunch ride to the collection please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, take a look at the continually updated schedule of the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club to see if Hennie will be in your neighborhood.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb