We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Lunch Ride: Patagonia
Photo by Mark Shimahara - Espresso-Shots.com
There have been a great number of Lunch Rides going on around the country and lucky for us the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club has been on hand to participate. Just this afternoon we headed out into the steamy sunshine of Boulder, Colorado with our friends from VeloNews Magazine for their take on the mid-afternoon jaunt we have aptly named - the Lunch Ride. But, we may be getting ahead of ourselves. A few weeks ago Patagonia opened their doors to Ben and Ryan from the MCC and took them on their version of the rides that we all do when we are trying to put off just a few more minutes of work. We do not say you have to do this, but we certainly do recommend it. Patagonia is a company that we look to for a good number of things in the business of sport and adventure, so it was with immense pleasure that they welcomed us (and stepped in to pull a few shots) onto their Lunch Ride.
Patagonia Headquarters - Ventura, California
Tuesdays (26 miles) - Noon, with a 5 minute buffer.
There are a few, the sign on 150, top of a short climb, casitas pass Rd intersection, end of the ride. KOM: There is one at "the Tree"
Who founded the ride, who is the ride's Patron, or Godfather?
We have an internal motto, “Let my people go surfing.” Although we’re not surfing, it does apply to all sports.
Previous Lunch Rides:
If you wish to submit your lunch ride to the collection please send an email to email@example.com. Also, take a look at the continually updated schedule of the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club to see if Hennie will be in your neighborhood.
- Last week was a great one for Rapha Condor JLT, all the action and images now up on the team site: http://t.co/ftBejPnnCJ
- RT @alainrumpf: Well done @mike_cuming and @raphacondorjlt winner of #TdK2013 under the scrutiny of latest drone… http://t.co/gv81uP9mHP
- In their attempt to cross the US in 24 days, @michaeltabtabai & Andrew Hudon will ‘Leave It On The Road’. → http://t.co/Per6QsCAtt
- We are delighted to announce the opening of a one-month, pop-up @RaphaCycleClub in Tokyo this summer from 22/6–21/7 → http://t.co/Jrc0EKZ9ky
- Huge congratulations to @raphacondorjlt’s @mike_cuming for winning the @TourdeKorea2013 and to @tomsoutham for best DS. #TdK2013
- @danfromnam in Corsica — outtake from our 2013 Spring/Summer shoot #corsica #beningstagram http://t.co/03A7pT9mtj
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ! The most important jersey of #TdK2013 hot off the press. http://t.co/Pflx0eUfdv”
- What a day... The boys keep Mike Cuming in yellow, after having to chase all day. Great performance by all.
- Just rehearsing the whole of Pacino's speech from Any Given Sunday to recite to the boys...
- UK: Thanks to all who came to to tonight’s Rapha Étape Evening in London with @CyclefitUK — one of our biggest turnouts yet.