We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Lunch Ride: Patagonia
Photo by Mark Shimahara - Espresso-Shots.com
There have been a great number of Lunch Rides going on around the country and lucky for us the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club has been on hand to participate. Just this afternoon we headed out into the steamy sunshine of Boulder, Colorado with our friends from VeloNews Magazine for their take on the mid-afternoon jaunt we have aptly named - the Lunch Ride. But, we may be getting ahead of ourselves. A few weeks ago Patagonia opened their doors to Ben and Ryan from the MCC and took them on their version of the rides that we all do when we are trying to put off just a few more minutes of work. We do not say you have to do this, but we certainly do recommend it. Patagonia is a company that we look to for a good number of things in the business of sport and adventure, so it was with immense pleasure that they welcomed us (and stepped in to pull a few shots) onto their Lunch Ride.
Patagonia Headquarters - Ventura, California
Tuesdays (26 miles) - Noon, with a 5 minute buffer.
There are a few, the sign on 150, top of a short climb, casitas pass Rd intersection, end of the ride. KOM: There is one at "the Tree"
Who founded the ride, who is the ride's Patron, or Godfather?
We have an internal motto, “Let my people go surfing.” Although we’re not surfing, it does apply to all sports.
Previous Lunch Rides:
If you wish to submit your lunch ride to the collection please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, take a look at the continually updated schedule of the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club to see if Hennie will be in your neighborhood.
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/TfWWoTG1ge
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…