[ locale string ]
Lunch Ride: Patagonia
Photo by Mark Shimahara - Espresso-Shots.com
There have been a great number of Lunch Rides going on around the country and lucky for us the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club has been on hand to participate. Just this afternoon we headed out into the steamy sunshine of Boulder, Colorado with our friends from VeloNews Magazine for their take on the mid-afternoon jaunt we have aptly named - the Lunch Ride. But, we may be getting ahead of ourselves. A few weeks ago Patagonia opened their doors to Ben and Ryan from the MCC and took them on their version of the rides that we all do when we are trying to put off just a few more minutes of work. We do not say you have to do this, but we certainly do recommend it. Patagonia is a company that we look to for a good number of things in the business of sport and adventure, so it was with immense pleasure that they welcomed us (and stepped in to pull a few shots) onto their Lunch Ride.
Patagonia Headquarters - Ventura, California
Tuesdays (26 miles) - Noon, with a 5 minute buffer.
There are a few, the sign on 150, top of a short climb, casitas pass Rd intersection, end of the ride. KOM: There is one at "the Tree"
Who founded the ride, who is the ride's Patron, or Godfather?
We have an internal motto, “Let my people go surfing.” Although we’re not surfing, it does apply to all sports.
Previous Lunch Rides:
If you wish to submit your lunch ride to the collection please send an email to email@example.com. Also, take a look at the continually updated schedule of the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club to see if Hennie will be in your neighborhood.
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX