[ locale string ]
Lunch Ride: Patagonia
Photo by Mark Shimahara - Espresso-Shots.com
There have been a great number of Lunch Rides going on around the country and lucky for us the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club has been on hand to participate. Just this afternoon we headed out into the steamy sunshine of Boulder, Colorado with our friends from VeloNews Magazine for their take on the mid-afternoon jaunt we have aptly named - the Lunch Ride. But, we may be getting ahead of ourselves. A few weeks ago Patagonia opened their doors to Ben and Ryan from the MCC and took them on their version of the rides that we all do when we are trying to put off just a few more minutes of work. We do not say you have to do this, but we certainly do recommend it. Patagonia is a company that we look to for a good number of things in the business of sport and adventure, so it was with immense pleasure that they welcomed us (and stepped in to pull a few shots) onto their Lunch Ride.
Patagonia Headquarters - Ventura, California
Tuesdays (26 miles) - Noon, with a 5 minute buffer.
There are a few, the sign on 150, top of a short climb, casitas pass Rd intersection, end of the ride. KOM: There is one at "the Tree"
Who founded the ride, who is the ride's Patron, or Godfather?
We have an internal motto, “Let my people go surfing.” Although we’re not surfing, it does apply to all sports.
Previous Lunch Rides:
If you wish to submit your lunch ride to the collection please send an email to email@example.com. Also, take a look at the continually updated schedule of the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club to see if Hennie will be in your neighborhood.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.