We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
L'Étape du Tour 2011: A double act
For 2011 A.S.O. offer two routes to give even more riders the chance to enjoy the Tour de France experience. Rapha will also be on board to help you enjoy a memorable Étape journey. Stay alert for further info.
On Monday 11th July a 109km route (68 miles) will take etapistes over the Col du Télégraphe, Col du Galibier and the Alpe d'Huez. Three legendary mountain passes that will test even the most hardened grimpeurs.
Étape number two, which takes place on Sunday 17th July, has less overall elevation but is a greater distance at 208 km (130 miles) and will be a very demanding course. As of today you can register to ride L'Etape du Tour 2011 here. Bonne chance.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.